Monday, August 17, 2009

Orlando

I have the greatest great nephew. He's five. He'll be six on September 11th. Orlando has two missing front teeth, one on top, one on bottom. We played reconnaissance or as I called it, spying. I taught Orlando the army crawl and he was really into it. Hiding is difficult with the low foliage of the shoreline. Orlando knows how to split wood with the wood splinter from Canadian Tire.

We dipped into the lake. I put my head in and take a couple of back strokes. Orlando made me nunchuks and told me that I had to carry them with me to protect myself. The nunchuks are made with two sticks and a black shoelace. When we got back to Yk on Sunday night he asked me to watch Peter Pan in his bed with him. Orlando is a very sweet boy. He's very independent and imaginative. He like Mustangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment